New Office Policies and Safety Precautions:
Current Hours: Monday – Thursday, 9:00am – 4:00pm
We are open with limited availability and by appointment only. Due to high demand and strict scheduling, No Show/Non-Confirm Policies are being strictly enforced.
During these times:
- We require all patients wear masks. If you do not have one, we will provide one to you.
- Only patients with a scheduled appointment will be allowed into the office. No walk-ups will be admitted, including patients visiting the optical department.
- Doors will remain locked to the public. We ask that you text upon arrival and stay in your vehicle to allow for proper sanitation between patients. We will text you when it is your turn to enter.
- Due to social distancing, please come alone to your appointment, if possible, or only bring one other person if necessary. (Example: child/parent)
- Scheduled patients will be sent electronic intake forms prior to visits. Incomplete forms will result in appointments being rescheduled to allot adequate time for chart preparation, reducing contact time. If you need assistance please contact the office.
Contact Lens and Glasses Orders:
To help our patients we have implemented a few TEMPORARY policies that will hopefully alleviate some worries:
- If you need to order contact lenses, no need to come into the office. Please CALL/TEXT the office and we will place the order for you. The contact lenses will be shipped directly to your house at little to no charge.
- If you need to order or pick up glasses, please CALL/TEXT the office to schedule an appointment with our optician. (If ordering, please check out our frames styles in our online eyewear gallery before your visit!)
We appreciate your continued support of our small business during these difficult times. Please keep yourself and family safe. We look forward to seeing you soon!